Well, hello hello you beautiful people!
It's been a whole year since "Meet the Mate" contest was held and many contests since then have come and gone.
You guys were so responsive and gave us such wonderful things to read. We're still reading most of those. I'm so grateful to you all for your enthusiasm and support.
Well, I wanted to do another contest this year.
But for that, I have only the theme in my mind - the first time they say "I love you."
I still need:
1. Hosts apart from Sri - Found one! purpleC305ffn, welcome to the madness, love.
2. Secret Keeper. - Got TwiSNFan to say yes to this circus!
3. Emergency Betas. - EdwardsFirstKiss, Ninkita and Kim Roland-Edwards
4. Judges. - *grinning from ear to ear* LyricalKris, BellaFlan, BoydBlog, 2old4fanfic and TheFicChick
5. Name of the contest. - P.S. I love you
6. Dates for the contest. - November second week, not quite decided specific dates.
7. Rules for the contest. - Any pairing goes, crossovers welcome too. Haven't nailed them down completely.
8. Word Limit. - 7k-12k
9. Banner maker. - Ipsita Chaudhary and Java Masta.
10. Validators - purpleC305ff, NKubie, Jennie Bo Bennie, Owlsarebirdstoo
I'm going to start working on these right now. Volunteers are very welcome for banner makers. I'm really struggling with them. Feel free to let me know if I've missed something else to organise.
In the meanwhile,
I need suggestions for the name of the contest. This is where I need your help badly. I'm stumped.
Best I've got right now is "P.S. I love you contest." It was my husbands suggestion.
So now you know how terribly stumped I am.
Please help a girl! Many many thank you! And welcome to another year of hopefully an awesome contest.
Also, can we discuss what are some of the best contests you've seen and why you loved them so? Is it the theme or the word limit or the time for prep? What excites you about any contest?
P.S. Sorry I havent taken a ranger permission to do the post but I assure you I will find a million tags for it.
P.P.S. You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for pinning this!